*We changed the QR code experience, but changing our Knowledge Base articles to reflect the new platform will take some time. Thanks for your patience.
*Please note that on 10/4/2017 "BKON Connect" became "Phy", so if you see any brand inconsistencies, we simply haven't finished our updates. Please be patient -- we'll get there!*
Our API is now in its second iteration with most of the control available on the Phy Platform now available to developers via our RESTful API. If your Plan includes API access and control, you'll have access to the following:
- Adding, getting, and removing PhyIDs to your account as well as details about all of your QR Codes, NFC Tags, and Physical Web Beacons including placement notes, battery state, destination URL, CoverCard™ info, and much more.
- Creating new CoverCards in your account.
- Destination library management.
- Content scheduling and event creation.
- Metrics access for your PhyIDs.
- TapAction™ creation and management.
- User creation and invitations.
- And much more!
For more info and documentation about our API, check out the official GitHub repo at https://github.com/bkon-connect/phy-api-docs.