PhyIDs are unique identification codes assigned to QR Codes, NFC Tags, and Physical Web Beacons by the Phy Platform to enable platform features. Our plans bill monthly on a per PhyID basis. The steps outlined below are for adding PhyIDs for QR Codes.
Adding PhyIDs for QR Codes
Only Phy-generated QR Codes can be using within the Phy platform. See the "How are QR Codes created in Phy better?" FAQ for an outline of the benefits. To add Phy QR Codes to your account:
Step 1: Email us (for now)
- Send an email to email@example.com stating how many codes you want.
- Note that each PhyID you request will be billed at your plan's monthly rate.
We will be changing this process soon so that you can add PhyIDs for QR Codes to you account directly from the Phy platform. Hang tight!
Step 2: We process your request
- Once we get your email, we'll add PhyIDs to your account.
- Please give us up to 24 hours for this step. We'll process it as quickly as possible.
- Each PhyID will include a fully functioning and downloadable QR Code that is permanently tied to the PhyID (which is an 8 character identifier).
- Your new PhyIDs for QR Codes will appear in your account. Each one will have a QR Code icon, 8 character alphanumeric ID, and a name of "My QR Code."